Wife and I atre here for a lunch dinner and the food was as well prepared as with other PF Chang’s. The breading on the chicken is light and crispy and spice about right. The appetizer for the rolls need to have the other lettuce for the wraps. They are using the cheap lettuce, as […]
Review – Republic of Texas Restaurant Riverwalk – Disappointed It is Thanksgiving and we decided ...
Review – IHOP San Antonio Texas – Good Food and Service Wife and I had ...
Review – Foxhole Pub Sparta Wisconsin Coworkers and I went here one evening for dinner ...
Review – WingZone on Culebra Road near Alamo Ranch Went to get the mail and ...
Review – IHG Army Hotels Fort McCoy Bldg 51 Anderson Hall Stayed three nights at this location. It was nice to know that the IHG has taken over the location and brought the standards up to what I would say is the Holiday Inn standard. The room is adequate for one person, I would not […]
Review – Perkins Restaurant & Bakery Ate here for two lunch meals and both meals were to chain restaurant standard. They were both during lunch hours however, I decided on breakfast. The big Country was very filling and the large hearty man meat plate with two eggs will definitely fill you up. Waiting staff was […]
Search the Site
- Review – Republic of Texas Restaurant Riverwalk – Disappointed
- Review – IHOP San Antonio Texas – Good Food and Service
- Review – Foxhole Pub Sparta Wisconsin – Rather eat fast food
- Review – WingZone on Culebra Road near Alamo Ranch – Yum!
- Review – PF Chang’s China Bistro La Cantera, San Antonio Texas – Good Food